I have some good news for partners in Delhi and Chennai. My good friend Harry Brelsford (www.smbnation.com ) will be in India this week and will be presenting a couple of workshops on Managed Services in Delhi and Chennai. The workshop details are as follows:
Managed Services – Managed Future
You are invited to attend a live session hosted by two managed services market leaders and an esteemed speaker from the Managed Services Industry. Managed services in India is exploding, and the opportunity for new revenue streams from proactive maintenance services is vast. But selling these services to the SME community still presents challenges. Join Harry Brelsford, renowned expert in the SME space from SMBNation and his hosts Level Platforms and MSPONE as they discuss the latest trends and forecasts, the opportunity, recommend programs, technology and examples of success by Managed Service Providers in the SME segment.
17th December 2009, New Delhi
Venue: Mapel Room, India Habitat Center
7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m followed by cocktail and dinner
18th December 2009, Chennai
Venue: Courtyard by the Marriott,
6:30 pm to 7:30 followed by cocktail and dinner
You will learn:
· Forecast – The SME market in 2010 – Recovery Roadmap!
· Benefit statement: SME-focused services and solutions in demand NOW!
· How to Sell SME technology services and solutions by customer type
· Managed Services “Elevator Pitch” – Selling in under 10-mins
· Three pillars of Remote Management Software
o Reduced cost of maintenance
o Better customer service
o Increased revenue and more customers
· Case studies – Learn to WIN from successful India partners
Partners can get more details and register online at www.mspone.in/event.html
So grab this opportunity and learn from the experts !
with warm regards